Remember to bring:
- all current health insurance information, including your insurance card
- a photo ID
- physician orders and prescriptions for any tests you will receive
- referrals from your primary care physician (if your insurer requires them)
- a payment method for deductibles and co-payments (Financing is also available)
- your advance directive, if you have one
All patients are admitted to Gateway Regional Medical Center without regard to race, creed, color, sex, religion, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, economic status, educational background, or the source of payment for care.