Welcome to our home.
At Gateway Regional Medical Center , we’re here for your all-around health–and that includes your comfort and convenience while you stay with us, visit patients, or stop by for an appointment or procedure. Here’s what we have to offer and how and where to find it.
Gateway Regional Medical Center is your community healthcare provider; a 343-bed facility with a range of health services including inpatient, outpatient, medical, surgical, emergency care and a behavioral health unit. Our team is comprised of hundreds of dedicated healthcare staff and a medical staff of more than 150 doctors.
Our goal is to provide you with the best possible care that meets your individual needs. As a member of your health care team, we believe it’s important to understand all aspects of your care, that’s why we encourage you and your family to ask questions. You and your well-being, are important to us.
- Visitor Parking is available by the front entrance of the hospital at 21st Street and Washington Avenue. Multiple lots are available, along with plenty of handicap parking to accommodate your needs.
- Visiting Policies and Hours
- FREE Valet Parking is available on 21st Street at our West Entrance.
- Wheelchairs are available at the hospital main entrance at the information desk and the Emergency Department
- Driving Directions: Gateway Regional Medical Center is located at 2100 Madison Avenue in Granite City, IL 62040
- Phone Directory
Complimentary wireless Internet service is available to guests.