Proper foot care is not something most of us think about until problems literally put us out of step. Virtually everyone will experience some degree of foot and ankle problems during their lifetime.
At Gateway Regional Medical Center, our podiatric services range from foot and ankle surgery and reconstruction to treatment of fractures, trauma, arthritis, wounds and sports injuries. We specialize in the diagnosis, treatment, prevention and rehabilitation of the entire spectrum of feet and ankle disorders.
Podiatry providers offer a wide variety of services for treatment of the foot and ankle.
We feature a comprehensive array of services, including:
- Outpatient surgery for bunions, hammertoes & neuromas
- In office surgery, for ingrown nails and warts
- Sports Medicine: Foot Surgery, orthotics, cuts, blisters, shin splints, arch pain, hammertoes
- Sprained Ankles
- Foot Fractures
- Nail deformities, ingrown nails, and fungus nails
- Calluses and ulcerations
- Athlete’s foot and foot infections
- Diabetic and Arthritic foot
- Work-related Injuries